Friday, July 08, 2005

don't ever go there during peak hours.


PANCAKES ON THE ROCKS. 10 Hickson Road, The Rocks, SYDNEY.

Whenever I look at that photo, I feel like throwing up.
In a good way.
The last time I was there, I was so full that my stomach hurts.
Apparently it's THE place to eat in Sydney.
My friends and I went in at 6pm. At 6.30 pm there was already a queue going on. And it stayed until 8pm.
Obviously the Pancakes are the best dish in POTR. Yet do not neglect the other items on the menu.
Our party of four had Nachos, Chicken Ceasar Salad, Thai Chicken Crepe, Chicken and Bacon Pizza, Chocolate Pancake, and Macademia Nuts Pancake.
Now you understand why I was full.
I ended up eating most of the food.
Urgh. I felt so guilty. I thought of the starving children in Africa. I thought of the homeless people around.
But... but IT'S SOOOO GOOOOD!
Apparently I heard that the steaks were good too. But quite pricy: $25+. Of course, you can always share with your friends.
Then again, Sydney's quite far.
If you live in Sydney, I hate you.