Friday, July 08, 2005

don't ever say I went Sydney for food again


Left to right:
1. DA NIANG DUMPLINGS. It's so so. The dumplings are really good though. Fried rice was alright. The cold dish was interesting. We had pig ears. Crunchy.
2. EAST OCEAN RESTAURANT. Yum Cha! My friend said it is probably the best place in terms of quality and value. I enjoyed it. Egg tarts. Yummm. Egg tarts...
3. STEAMBOAT. Well, my friend's friends prepared the steamboat. If you really want to know. Call room 553 in International House, USYD.
4. MAX BRENER'S. See review below.
5. KOPITIAM. Malaysian restaurant. Small and full of tourism posters to Malaysia. Haha. Maybe I miss home too much. Although it's not as authentic, but I enjoyed the curry and sambla.
6. Ahhh. I've forgotten the name of the restaurant. We had supper there after watching Initial D the movie. Sooo good. Fried dough and porridge is the ultimate mix...